1) Going clean starts with each one of us at our own home/room first before it becomes a habit. So start now! Make your bedroom or your study room or even your study table something that you are proud of! Then move on to other rooms in your house and then your apartment block, your classroom and so on...Imagine what an Action Hero you can become in the eyes of your friends/family/teachers/neighbors!
2) Every time you find yourself throwing something on the road or around other public spaces, imagine there’s a camera watching your action and catching you red-handed! Initially this will encourage you to throw things in the allotted bin before it becomes a habit
3) If you find your elders/family members/friends/neighbors littering the place, you could try telling them too that there’s a camera monitoring their action! It will be fun to watch the reaction!
4) If you see garbage pileup anywhere, take a picture and share it using the relevant app with the help of your parents or teachers
5) Think why you need to keep your surroundings clean. A clean and tidy place, whether at home or outside makes you happy, healthy and relaxed. When garbage builds up, diseases spread, the city stinks and our space becomes unpleasant.